NLP Practitioner Course
Maximise your potential on our 7 day NLP Practitioner Course.
This NLP training course is packed with insights into how we communicate and how our brains are wired up to our external, and internal worlds. This course is a real eye-opener and will teach you the fundamental concepts and tools of NLP, giving deep insights whilst having fun learning them.
Our 7 day Practitioner course is designed to give you the best training possible and is fully certified by the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP).
With your NLP practitioner certification you can use you new NLP skills for your own self development and personal growth, as part of your life coaching toolkit or as a complete set of tools to start helping others.
To use your NLP certification in a professional capacity to help other people, simply register with the ABNLP to become a professional NLP Practitioner and start using the tools you now have with paying clients.
“Very informative sessions. I was very motivationally inspired. The material was all very clear and easy to follow. Chris is very personable and interactive with all class mates”
Why would you want to consider this course?
- Your own personal development?
- Understanding how to really communicate with yourself and others?
- Becoming more effective in your career?
- Enhancing your relationships with better communication?
- Ridding yourself of emotional baggage built up over years?
- Removing beliefs that you have about yourself that hold you back?
- Taking total control over your life?
- Getting out of a rut?
- Understanding how the mind works so you can influence others elegantly?
- How to build deep rapport with anyone to enable you to communicate effectively?
- Being in control of your emotional state at all times thus allowing you to behave in a positive and effective way?
- Understanding what people are REALLY saying when they speak?
- Being able to change strategies in yourself and others that are not useful? Turning dreams into goals that you can achieve?
- Changing how you think of certain things/people so you feel differently and consequently behave in a positive way?
Who can join this course?
Everyone! There are no requirements to take the NLP practitioner course, although of course a sense of curiosity will certainly help!
Which areas of life are covered?
– All types of Communication skills
– Business: Great for sales/customer service
– Personal Development: Learn how to maximise your potential
– Therapy: Learn the tools to be really effective with your clients
– Relationships: Build stronger and more meaningful relationships
– Counselling: Use these new skills to really make a difference for people
– Sport: Gain better results and boost sporting performance
– Coaching: Really connect and help guide people to success
– Education and Learning: Learn how to actively listen and effectively communicate
– All aspects of life: Learn about the transformative mindset and philosophy underpinning NLP
Why choose Insights NLP?
– Do your training in paradise!
– We bring a sense of fun and exploration to our training
– Extensive pre-course material for you to study
– Full support, before, during and after your training
– Fully air-conditioned training facilities
– All the latest teaching and student materials
– Insights NLP is accredited with the ABNLP
Get in touch to find out more
For more information just send us an email using the form specifying your preferred dates for the NLP Practitioner course.
We will get right back to you.
Many thanks for getting in touch.
What does our NLP Practitioner Course consist of?
We use NLP to teach NLP and we use the communication skills we teach. This means, amongst other things, that we deliver the content clearly and in easily understandable chunks. We have designed the course to be entertaining and fun and we make sure that you fully understand the material as we deliver it to you.
Your training program consists of 2 key parts:
– Pre-course study
– Seven days live training.
When you book you will receive the following
– A pre-course study pack which includes an audio programme,
– A full course manual
Your comprehensive introduction to the practitioner course.
The pack gives you a background to the course and the course content, so on your arrival, you are familiar with the core concepts and are ready to get hands-on and practical.
The audio portion of the pre-course study pack can be listened to at any time that suits you, for example at the gym, on the way to work or when relaxing in the evening.
Your pre-course study also includes a short quiz so that you can make sure the information you have been presented is really soaking in and you have a clear understanding of each topic.
Don’t worry, if for any reason you get a bit stuck on a concept or idea then just get in touch and we can help with your understanding.
We are here to help, not just during the live training, but from the moment you sign up with us to the moment you qualify (and beyond!).
Undertaking the pre-course study is a great way for you to get familiar with the material before arriving, so you can really get going with the hands-on practical aspects of the course when you arrive.
Seven days live training
Now it’s time for the really fun part!
We’ll use this time to expand on the understanding you have gained from the pre-course material and to really develop your practical NLP skills, learning how to apply the mindset and principles of NLP to real-world situations.
We feel it is so important that these skills are practised with other people as NLP is very much an exercise in ‘learning by doing’.
The techniques will be clearly explained, with full demonstrations so you get to see first-hand how to apply your new found knowledge.
You’ll then be given the opportunity to work in small groups, under supervision, and practice these techniques for yourselves
We are confident that once you have completed your NLP practitioner training with insights NLP you will leave us as a certified NLP practitioner who is ready to take your new found knowledge and practical skills out into the world to really make a change.
What will I learn and when can I do the course?
Here is the full course outline.
CLOSED FIRST ITEM (css)
Introduction to NLP
LEARN WHY NLP IS SO POWERFUL
- How the mind functions and the nature of experience
- Themes of NLP – Profound knowledge of human behaviour
- Presuppositions of NLP
- Empowering Assumptions
- Creating Powerful Outcomes – how to achieve your goals
HOW PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY DO
- Eliciting Strategies – Finding why people do what they do
- Buying Strategies – How people make decisions to purchase
- Motivation Strategies – How to motivate others
- Relationship Strategies – Having more effective relationships
- Understand the internal process of the mind
ANCHORING – MOTIVATION AND STATE CONTROL
- Resource Anchors – Controlling your emotions
- Collapsing Anchors – Overcoming frustration
- Chaining Anchors – Overcoming procrastination
- Parts Integrations – Resolving internal and external conflicts
CHANGE HABITS AND PATTERNS – PERSONAL EMPOWERMENT
- Phobia model – rid yourself or others of phobias
- Belief Change – Change limiting and negative beliefs
- Swish – rid yourself of fears, bad habits and negative associations
- Submodalities – Change minor addictions, compulsions and limitations
COMMUNICATE WITH POWER AND INTEGRITY
- Sensory Acuity – Reading people’s reactions accurately
- Instant Rapport – How to really meaningfully connect with people
- Communication Preferences – communicate to appeal to others
- World map – understand the differences in world outlooks
HOW TO NEGOTIATE AND INFLUENCE WITH INTEGRITY
- Reframing & Preframing – Help others see new view points
- Hierarchy of Ideas – Conflict resolution, flexibility in communication
- Milton Model – The language of influence
- Meta Model – Effective questioning skills, discover the real issue
- Metaphors that transform thinking
Close all items
Practitioner course dates
All of our pracitioner courses run from 9.00am Sunday to 5.00pm the following Saturday (with the exception of our Practitioner retreat)
|2021||Start - Sun||End - Sat|
|Course price | IDR 12,000,000|
More about your training in Sanur…
What is included in your training program?
Here are the inclusions you can expect during your training.
- Fully air-conditioned training venue.
- Lunch (three course with refreshment) is included.
- Two Coffee breaks including snacks.
- Water and sweets are available at all times.
- Full materials including paper and pens.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- State of the art projection and sound system.
- ABNLP accredited certification.
- Support before, during and after your course.
It is our aim to make sure that on our NLP Practitioner courses the time is available for you to really have the chance to learn, to practice and to spend quality time with your trainers.
To make sure this is possible we keep the numbers limited at our training events, so encourage you to act now! – you can look up our available course dates on our Course Schedule page.
“An eye opener. Eliminates our limiting beliefs. We can see things in a different perspective, geared towards something more positive. Very empowering.”
As soon as you invest on your NLP Practitioner course we will send out our pre-course study pack with guidelines regarding how best to go about completing it.
Remember – we are here to make sure you have an amazing training experience and this includes support from the moment you sign up to long after you qualify with us.
What people have to say about our training.
Would you like to know more? Get in touch today to discuss training with us here at Insights NLP.
Signup to our newsletter to get the latest news and articles direct to your inbox.
Signup to our newsletter for the latest news and articles.
Get in touch to find out more
For more information just send us an email using the form specifying any preferred dates for the NLP Practitioner course.
We will get right back to you.
Many thanks for getting in touch.