NLP Master Practitioner Course
Take your knowledge to the next level on our NLP Master Practitioner Training.
Our NLP Master Practitioner course is designed to give you the best training possible and is fully certified by the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
What will I learn?
- How to direct your energy through your language in such a way that your linguistic ability will go to a whole new level. An NLP Master Practitioner becomes a Master of Language. The aim is that NLP Master Practitioners are able to effect change in others with their language way before they get to any techniques they may use. One of the premises of Masters is about bringing about change using enhanced linguistic skills
- During the programme you will become a master of Quantum Linguistics. This is using language specifically – you learn all about using language that is plausible but not logical – the effect of using language patterns like these are amazing!
- We explore Prime Concerns – what people are seeking at a deeply unconscious level that is represented in their language – this is a hugely powerful linguistic tool that gets to the root of the problem, rather than addressing the surface problem in the language someone uses
- You will develop your Milton Model skills to a new level where you will be able to use the patterns unconsciously
- We develop your skills around strategies with sections on how to destroy unhelpful strategies and also a section on strategy installation
- You will take your knowledge of Submodalities to a new level and learn about how we can use them linguistically
- We spend half a day learning about and working with Meta Programmes – those unconscious filters that are powerful determinants of personality.
- Values are what motivate us, and you spend 2 days learning about Values how they are formed, how to elicit them, hierarchy them and change values. This is a hugely beneficial section of Masters because they are what are essentially running your focus, motivation, they are what has most likely blown you off course in the past when you’ve gone for a goal, or indeed helped you achieve your desired outcomes. We also learn about how we can use Parts Integration in a new way with Values.
- Values Inventory/Values level thinking – this is about the value levels that people typically think at, and using this tool we can understand what level we think at, decide if we want to change this, and can get rid of conflicts we might have between the levels.
- You will learn about NLP Modelling, an essential core skill in NLP, and undertake a modelling project – some people ask why we leave modelling until the masters programme, and the simple answer is that to do modelling really well you need all the other skills and ways of thinking. We will also be getting you to model how to do a board break, a life defining moment for many!
- You will learn how to do a Personal Breakthrough session – not only will you experience it as a Master Practitioner, you will also experience it as a client – spending time on the course doing it both ways. This is a truly transformational session. Breakthroughs are where you sit with a client for a day and take a detailed personal history, use your advanced language skills to loosen up the problem that the client is experiencing and then use whatever interventions that you need to help the client let go of all their issues. You then work with their Values and align them to their goal, so when they leave the breakthrough they have let go off their issues, are totally focused and aligned to their future. This is a truly amazing experience for ANYONE!
When you study at Masters level the skills you learn will also take all the other techniques you have learnt to a whole new level – they become much more powerful and so much more effective.
“I had a great time!”
Our aim on our NLP Master Practitioner course is to make sure the time is available for you to really have the chance to learn, practice and spend quality time with your trainers.
To make sure this is possible we keep the numbers limited at our training events, so encourage you to act now!
As soon as you invest we will send out our pre-course study pack with guidelines regarding how best to go about completing it.
Remember – we are here to make sure you have an amazing training experience and this includes support from the moment you sign up to long after you qualify as an NLP Master practitioner with us.
What people have to say about our training.
In order to participate in the 7 day NLP Master Practitioner Course, you will need to have completed the NLP Practitioner course.
We also accept certifications from other accredited ABNLP trainers and training organisations. Just let us know your qualifications and where you trained when you get in touch with us.
Get in touch to find out more
For more information just send us an email using the form and we will get right back to you.
Many thanks for getting in touch.
Would you like to know more? Get in touch today to discuss training with us here at Insights NLP.
Signup to our newsletter to get the latest news and articles direct to your inbox.
Signup to our newsletter for the latest news and articles.