For a free copy of our latest brochure please use the download button.
For a free copy of our latest brochure please use the download button.
NLP Business Diploma Course.
Learn how to maximise your performance in business.
- Would you like an extra boost in your career or business to take you to the next level?
- Would you like to to learn skills that will allow you to help get the edge on your competition?
- Do you want to truly understand communication so that you can become a better communicator or better influencer?
- Would you like to learn some ‘real’ presentation skills? Skills that will transform the way you present or speak publicly. Learn how to really get your message across.
- How about learning about other people’s ‘model of the world’? Become a better negotiator because you can understand where the other person is coming from.
- Maybe you’d like a model to help you better manage or resolve conflict?
- Perhaps some skills to help you better manage, coach, influence, advise or appraise your team?
- How would it be if you better understood what motivates people? Imagine what a difference this could make to you as a line manager, a business owner, a leader or other professional in business?
- Maybe you know a little about NLP already and want to find out a bit more prior to committing to the Certified 7 day NLP Practitioner course?
What is NLP?
NLP or Neuro Linguistic Programming is both an art and a science. NLP is focused on improving our thinking to change our results. A lot of what we do is about communication, influencing and giving other people the insight into how to achieve the results they want. We refer to NLP as an ‘instruction manual for the mind’. NLP is a set of tools, techniques and ways of thinking that we use to develop ourselves and others.
Is this course for you?
The NLP Business Diploma is aimed at people in business who want to improve their results by gaining a better understanding of how people think and communicate. It’s for people who want to understand people better! Business Leaders & professionals are well aware that to be successful they need soft skills to complement technical competency – business is all about people and NLP is perfect for helping people learn and grow in the people space!
Maybe you’re a coach, line manager, professional, project manager, influencer or perform another role within a business – this course is for you! The NLP Business Diploma course is designed as an introduction to NLP for people who are curious about how NLP can assist them in a work context (no prior NLP knowledge is required!).
We have people on our courses from all walks of life – private sector, public sector, third sector, social enterprise, senior manager & Directors, through to those just starting out on their career or business venture – NLP attracts people from all walks of life and is flexible, so offers something to everyone!
The NLP Business Diploma not only starts to allow you to learn more about people and how the mind works (whether that’s colleagues, customers/clients/people you manage or those more senior to you), it also gives you a good grounding in some of the skills set and ways of thinking that Leaders around the world have enjoyed for years. We firmly believe this course will give you more ‘tools in your toolkit’ It starts to unpack some of the things that many leaders do, sometimes even unconsciously.
Why train with Insights NLP?
If you want to learn NLP with an experienced and qualified NLP trainer (accredited by the largest NLP governing body in the world – the ABNLP), you are in the right place! In addition to his outstanding NLP credentials, Chris’ experience covers working in the video games industry, running teams dedicated to producing world-class interactive visuals.
Along with owning an NLP training business Chris is also a director of an award-winning diving company in Indonesia.
Being a director of the diving company Blue Season Bali has allowed Chris to use his NLP knowledge to make many improvements in how the business runs and operates, making many efficiency changes and increasing profitability.
With this experience, Chris is able to share with Business owners and Directors how the application of NLP skills can benefit their overall business success, regardless of company size.
An understanding of NLP has given many leaders the edge in the workplace – they just might not label it NLP.
NLP Business Diploma – Course Content
The course content is designed to give you a broad introductory knowledge of NLP and also gives you a set of useful skills and understandings that can be utilised both in business and everyday life
- Themes of NLP – a helpful way of thinking, including how it relates to business
- Rapport – rapport is the basis of all communication; you will learn how to build deep rapport at the unconscious level (even with people you don’t like) by using physiology (‘body language’), voice and language. Rapport is used to build and improve relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Primary Representational Systems. Learn how people structure their inner world and how it is represented in their speech. Learn how to use this to build rapport and hence communicate better at all levels
- Linguistics – understand some basic ‘giveaways’ that people use in their language and how you can use them to understand their world better. Use these tools to communicate better, become more effective in negotiation and/or better at using language to motivate or influence
- Linguistic frames to help you be more effective in meetings
- Metamodel language patterns – take your questioning skills to the next level – learn how to use specific questioning to enhance communication and clarify imprecise information in a communication
- Hierarchy of Ideas – Learn how people use different levels of abstraction and detail in their language and how you can use it to improve your communications throughout your company
- NLP Presentation Skills – learn how to structure your message for the most impact and the do’s and don’ts of delivering it! This applies to presentations, public speaking, brochures, websites etc.
- Perceptual positions – a fantastic tool for resolving conflict or being able to look at a problem or scenario from different angles (giving you new insight)
- Values -start to learn about one of the filters of the unconscious mind and how they determine your (and other people’s) focus and motivation. Understand how you can use values in business and sales. Understand how you can maximise people’s potential by understanding what motivates them (and/or de-motivates them).
- Meta-programs– a filter of your unconscious mind) and how to utilise them to understand your work colleagues. They are powerful determinants of personality and an understanding of them can help improve communication
- Decision-Making Strategies – start to learn how people structure their decisions and how to utilise this knowledge to assist in influencing
NLP Business Diploma: course format
- 2 days
- Day 1: 9am arrival for registration
- Training days run from 9.30am to 5pm
- Tea & coffee is provided during breaks
- No prerequisite or pre-course study is required for this course. All you need is an attitude of curiosity, an open-mind and a willingness to learn
- Who should attend? Anyone curious about NLP in a business context
The NLP Business Diploma course is designed as an introduction to NLP for people who are curious about how NLP can assist them in a business context. The skills we teach on this course are of course also transferable into everyday life. Our courses are fun, interactive and are very practical. We introduce and teach the elements we know work time and time again.
The course is valuable to anyone be they Employee, Manager, Head of Department or Director. Everyone will gain huge value from this course regardless of their specialism, profession, qualifications, experience, or industry/sector.
The 2-day course will help you understand how valuable NLP skills can be in the workplace and is a great place to start your study of NLP if you are not currently ready to commit to the full 7 day NLP Practitioner course where we teach the full Practitioner level syllabus.
We are passionate about sharing. We want to teach you how an effective knowledge of NLP can aid success in all areas of people’s lives – including business. Our aim by offering the NLP Business Diploma is to offer people a highly valuable and quality experience of NLP.
This is not just a seminar. You will go away with valuable skills you can put straight into practice.
To ensure a high-quality learning experience for those attending we keep class sizes relatively small. Places on this course are offered on a first come, first served basis. You can check out our Course Schedule to see when we’re running the next NLP Business Diploma course. Alternatively get in touch to chat with us about your timeframe.
If you are looking for something that gives you a broader 2-day introduction to NLP, check out our NLP Diploma
What is included during your training?
Here are the inclusions you can expect during your training.
- Fully air-conditioned training venue.
- Water and sweets are available at all times.
- Two Coffee breaks including snacks.
- Lunch is included.
- Full materials including paper and pens.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- State of the art projection and sound system.
Text us via SMS